To act the way god would morally and ethically. To treat other people the way we would want to be treated. This question is open to many interpretations but I believe god would care for us all as equals and we should do the same. I believe the government used that short slogan so people could make up their own broad meanings. I believe it’s hard to interpret “In God We Trust” in any negative way. But I believe to act the way “god” would treat people with care and respect.
I believe they could help others out inside and outside work in a helpful way to make their lives easier. I believe by thinking about “In God We Trust” each day that they can also work better in teams and working with others in general. I believe with this change in work approach and ethics that it will make a positive impression to those ranked higher in the company.
This article and responses are RichardStep visitor submissions and are about as raw and down-to-Earth as we can get, folks. Keep this in mind as there are varying opinions, ages, and stations in life represented. In the end, there are always some good hints, tips, and advice nuggets to grab from it all.
In God We Trust
- Live your life honestly. help others and believe in God
- Work hard, play hard, love God and continue to grow with him daily. Always show others respect and love. Always be a trust worthy person, full of integrity.
- Find God. He will bring you hope…and believe in the good in life.
- Never try to do things on your own strength, always leave your loads or problems in God and trust Him
- Trust in God NO MATTER WHAT and stick to His Word.
- No one knows the real you, not even you. We are constantly changing every day until the day we die. Only then will we be able to look back over all and see what we have become. Something I may believe today, I might find not true at all, after another life experience. When I was a kid I was asked “what is your favorite ice cream?” I said Vanilla that was the only Ice cream my mom bought when I was little. Now it’s Rum raisin, before that Butter pecan.
- Cling to God in every circumstance. He will fill the emptiness, and his love is steadfast. Trust in Him.
- Learn what is holding you back from trusting God completely, and then wrestle with God over it until you can learn to give it up and trust Him instead.
- Do not live for others but trust in The Lord. He is the way and the truth and the life.
- They should believe in God and remain focus in life
- Trust in God and with your God given talents you can do absolutely anything in this life if you want to!
- Always trust in God’s will and follow it as much as you are able and have knowledge of only then can you be truly happy and satisfied.
- Never give up. Trust God in all you do. Believe everything happens for a reason.
- Believe in God no matter the situation and remember the back ground you come from
- Put your trust in God and believe that he will lead you in everything you do.
- Trust in God. God knows the future and when you trust him, he will direct and guide you in the right direction. Love your neighbors as yourself because God is love and he will make himself known to you.
- Follow your heart and is smart about it. Trust in God and remember who you are. You need both your heart and your head to cooperate to guide you through life because your heart and mind are very different. Remembering that you are loved and having deep identity is critical to living a good life.
- Always be honest and sincere in your life. Don’t cheat anyone and don’t mistrust anyone. There is nothing in physical beauty.
- Be honest and believe in god ,for whatever he does is good else the wrong today makes it the correct tomorrow.
- Knowing that, as humans, we all will each die someday, take the time to find out the purpose and meaning of life and why you are here on this earth. Decide what you believe about God and what happens after death. And, no matter where you are or how hard things may be, know that you are loved more than you could ever know; search for that love that is not contingent on anything you have or have not done in the past, anything you are or are not doing in the present, or anything you will or will not do in the future.
- Always believe in yourself and go for your dreams no matter what stands in your way, and believe that God is always there helping you through it.
- Be yourself. Don’t let other’s make decisions for you. Never give up always believe in yourself. you are who you are. Never do drugs. don’t follow in your friends steps if they do the bad thing. Always do the right thing. do what makes you happy. Be good, focused, do good in life, and go to church.
- Believe in God and seek for the Truth in life.
- Proverbs 3-5,6. “Trust in The Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto thane own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.” Your life will be filled with purpose if you allow God to sit on the throne of your heart and influence all that you do.
- Life is too short so make use of it. Do whatever you want in honor and glory our God by being a good, effective and productive individual in society. Do what makes happy by doing what you believe is right. Education, is the best key to success.
- Believe in god and in yourself know your strengths and use them for your own good. Try to be your best and be happy with yourself first then make people around you happy too. Don’t compare yourself with others because you are unique.
- To believe in God & trust in Him. live life to the fullest & never give up
- Trust in God and focus on building a personally relationship with him because life gets hard sometimes but with him all things are possible.
- I would tell my son and children to remain humble and are patient. Work hard for what you want and never give up. Life is too short to be unhappy. Plan goals and follow through with them. Believe in god and he will provide.
- Being a young adult, I’d give my friends advice about trusting God, I think.
- Enjoy every moment–the good and the bad. Don’t be afraid to cry, laugh, and love. Don’t be afraid–always trust in God.
- Believe in God and obey Him because then he will have eternal happiness.
- My advice is be happy & does whatever you like to achieve your goals. Don’t think what people say. Believe to yourself & God.
- Do not miss a chance to give your life to God. Do not ever stop trusting in Him. He will lead you and guide you in every situation and through that he will bring you joy, happiness, and peace. These are 3 key things to have in every situation. The only way is through God.
- Be honest in the life. work hard. believe on god
- People really don’t care. No one cares, just live for yourself and serve others. Do what you love, live the way you want to and live wisely. Don’t stop dreaming; and take actions. Believe in yourself. Dance, Sing and have joy in your each moment
The awesome Steppers who helped shape this article and grow their own skills found out about their Strengths and Weaknesses. Are you focusing on what matters most in your life? We’ve got a free strengths building course for you. It’s time to know what makes you tick and use it to succeed.