I think just doing what you think is right. If you trust your heart and have a good one then its usually the right thing. It should be able to tell you whats right and what is right and moral thing to do. It can give you right answer in life.
Just trusting what they think is right. You can follow your heart to show what you love and can trust what to do in a career. Usually if you have to make a choice following that will give you the best bet in the end.
This article and responses are RichardStep visitor submissions and are about as raw and down-to-Earth as we can get, folks. Keep this in mind as there are varying opinions, ages, and stations in life represented. In the end, there are always some good hints, tips, and advice nuggets to grab from it all.
Follow Your Heart
- Be yourself, and don’t let others guide you the wrong direction. You only live once so follow your heart. Nothing is worth it if you aren’t happy.
- I will tell them to follow their heart and live their dream because life is short and what matters at the end is that you did what you always wanted to do and not what was expected of you.
- Follow your heart, but remember to consult your mind after. Sometimes, our minds can be too narrow, so it helps broaden our mindset when we open our heart and notice the little things.
- I would tell them to always follow their dreams and never look back because if you do something that you do not like you would not happy at anything you do. it’s better to do what your heart tells you and live your life.
- Often the most logical decision is not the one that will make you happiest. If you tend to follow your heart rather than your head you will have fewer regrets, even if on paper you may have made less prudent choices. I’ve learnt this the hard way from the experience of making all the “right” choices and finding out they weren’t the right choices for me.
- Listen to everyone but do what you want. Just follow your heart.
- Follow their heart. If what his heart leads him is wrong, then charge to experience.
- Be true to yourself, listen to the voice in your head & follow your heart
- Be honest and true to yourself. Allow the person you were meant to be emerge and follow your heart.
- Follow your heart! Don’t wait for things to come to you, go get them yourself. Smile. Take the best care of your body because it is the only one you have. Practice yoga. Don’t take life too seriously.
- Follow your heart, the heart never lies. Learn to build instincts. Your gut never lies.
- Follow what your heart tells you. There will always be people or things trying to prevent you from doing it. Have confidence in yourself and try doing what you’re afraid of to gain more.
- No matter what life throws at you keep going no matter what don’t be afraid take a chance cause you might just miss out on that opportunity that would of been the ticket to success! Live your life the way you want it people may not always agree but just always follow your heart no matter what good judgment or bad it’s part of life!
- I would tell the young adult “follow your heart” that is cheesy but when you follow your heart you will do things you love. when you do things that you love you’re happy.
- Don’t worry so much about what others think. Follow your heart and what you think is the best decision and feel confident in that, because it’s who you are.
- Follow your heart and do what you think is right.
- Follow your heart, live it to the fullest, be positive and always smile, no matter how bad the situation is.
- Follow whatever makes you the most happy, no matter what your head tells you. Follow your gut and your heart.
- Always follow your heart in what you do because if your hearts not in it you won’t be as happy or satisfied
- Follow their hearts and come from love. Because everyone is different and life is short. Our hearts will tell us which direction to pursue so that we can live a truly fulfilling and happy life.
- Follow your heart and sometimes your gut. Don’t over rationalize things. You can be trained how to ‘think’, you don’t normally get trained to ‘feel’, this is instinct at work, it is primal, fundamental and important. It has led our species to survive through different philosophical periods. Don’t ignore it.
- Follow your heart and do what you feel like doing.
- Always follow you heart , do what you want to do. It does not matter what others want you to do because only following your heart will lead you to the true happiness that you have always desired….
- I would say: Base your actions on strong belief and knowledge. Free your heart to accept the truth and find the information on the right resources. Don’t just follow what people say.
- Follow your heart, and if you are unsure about what you want to do, do something….doing is better than dreaming!
- Follow your dreams and your heart doesn’t let anybody put you down. Believe in your own strength.
- Treat others how you would like to be treated, be kind, don’t take life too seriously, and follow your heart.
- Be yourself and follow your heart and passion, respect the world, be honest, don’t shy away from hard work and good karma
- Look for the best of everything and follow your heart
The awesome Steppers who helped shape this article and grow their own skills found out about their Strengths and Weaknesses. Are you focusing on what matters most in your life? We’ve got a free strengths building course for you. It’s time to know what makes you tick and use it to succeed.