To find God all over the world is to acknowledge all the religions around the world that preach about their ideal god. Each religion has different beliefs, there are many religions out there which means there are many ideals about “God.” Even if you’re a Christian, Buddhist, or atheist, to find God all over the world is acknowledge the religions around the world.
Maybe you don’t necessarily believe in “God” but you should treat religions the same way you treat authority, with respect. Some people might believe this phrase means to talk to God wherever you go, or vice verse. Also, there is a deeper meaning behind it in the meaning of respecting religions regardless of your own beliefs.
This article and responses are RichardStep visitor submissions and are about as raw and down-to-Earth as we can get, folks. Keep this in mind as there are varying opinions, ages, and stations in life represented. In the end, there are always some good hints, tips, and advice nuggets to grab from it all.
God In The World
- Follow your religion. This world is only short test . Don’t make yourself upset from tiny things always try to be realistic and optimistic. Respect others, love youngers
- A young adult must be humble in every situation and talk sincerely to others, Do not pretend you strong, you good or you rich if you are not good enough to facing the world
- Do what you need to do to change the world. Because if you don’t nobody will. Causing the world to destroy itself inside and out.
- Be 100% sincere towards one thing that you like the most and you will learn to be good at everything in the world.
- Do something meaningful to make the world a better place because you were in it, even if the impact is on a single person.
- Live your life with no regrets and always find the positive side to things. Always trust in God and know that things happen for a reason. Your life is temporary, heaven is forever. So make the most out of your life and never stop learning, take many adventures, travel the world, and be the best person you can be. Never be someone you’re not. Also take many pictures throughout your life. It will be worth it in the end.
- Love those who no one else loves. loves those who may not want it. serve others. take the time to know people and what makes them who they are. Don’t be afraid to explore the world when you have the chance. Remember You are not alone. Look around you at the smallest detail in wonder and remember this didn’t come from nothing. This world was created by an artist. Seek God.
- My piece of advice, would be to know God, know yourself, love your family and friends, and most of all never give up on your dreams. Regardless of what the world will tell you, life is beautiful and if you don’t pursue all the beautiful things the world has to offer you will regret it. Seize life with joy and passion, know that with God, you really can do the impossible!
- “Hear O’ O Israel, love the Lord your God with all your hear, with all your soul, and with all your strength, and love your neighbor as yourself.” If you do these things the world would be a better place.
- The world is not what you make it, the world is you. You have to take care of the world, and that will take care of you. If the world dies, you will as well, however if the world rises, and glows, you will feel the reflection of that in your spirit.
- Start a chain to help less fortunate people in this world by helping them using whatever ways and means you can, By providing education , medical facilities, information to them etc. This chain of hope and help should not be restricted by race , caste and countries. Treat all humans as equal. A small help can make a big difference for them. Every person in this world should try to make a small positive impact on the life of others in this world and make this place a living heaven
- Learn to listen and obey God. If you do that, you give Love and Life a chance to make a lasting impact in your life and in the lives of those around you. Giving God space to move means giving Him space to change the world for the better.
- Do not place your trust in everyone. Trust in God and yourself.
- I would tell him or her to become able to forgive. Each of us can look at the same situations in life as the reason for sadness or the reason for joy. This goes also for people. As soon as one tries to see the beauty and the good present in the others life can be a wonderful and peaceful adventure. As soon as one starts focusing on the bad side of people, and of himself, than the world becomes a hell, and life a steady war.
- Love God, your spouse, and your kids and try to make a difference in the world
- I would say that to stay close to God and to live a life where you find joy in serving others and in doing good. True happiness is not in our worldly achievements, but in the relationship that we have with others, especially family, and the peace we find in those relationships.
- Fear God by obeying the Bible then you will truly prosper, be blessed, and be happy. You will know your purpose and feel truly supported and loved. God is for you and the world is against you.
- Nothing is in probe in the world if you have starling father in god.
- Pray daily, read your bible, seek forgiveness. Love everyone including enemies, be a giver, listen, live life to the fullest.
- Love, love everyone and no one, live your life loving each other as the perfect piece of the world they are, not falling into fanaticism of physical attraction. Cherish your time and live every single bit of it, don’t let any opportunity scape the grasp of your hand and never skip or do anything that in the future you might regret of. Learn from others experiences as if they were your own.
- Even though I am very young myself, I would tell this young adult to explore the world and get out of his/her bubble. We offer stay in our comfort zone because we are “afraid” of trying new things but fear is all in the mind. If we let fear guide us down a negative path then we will feel guilty in the long run. We will think “what if” or “I should’ve,” which is one of the worse feelings ever. I would know because I have already experienced myself and from the pain I’ve decided that it’s time for me to start using my full potential. It’s time for a new life!
- Pray to God sincerely for guidance. He will help you find the right path. Find God on your own. Answer the big questions of life like where did we come from? Why are we here? Where will we go? Where do morals come from? Who can provide fair justice for all the small and big sins committed in this world? Without God’s guidance, how do you know that what you are doing is right? Whose ethics is the right one? All answers should be logical. God is for everyone. Everyone has a direct connection to God and there should be no intermediaries to determine whether you are good person or not. Only God can be the judge of that. He knows your intentions. He knows the effort you put in. He knows every action you take. We are all accountable to Him for the impact we have on His creations. So find God to live a good life. He did not drop us in this universe without a book of instructions. Use your brain, your knowledge to find the right path.
- Don’t worry about what others think of you. Things can get tough, but remember that there are good things in life too. Listen to your heart and use your spiritual gifts to the fullest. Everyone has a purpose.
The awesome Steppers who helped shape this article and grow their own skills found out about their Strengths and Weaknesses. Are you focusing on what matters most in your life? We’ve got a free strengths building course for you. It’s time to know what makes you tick and use it to succeed.