This moment in time will never be able to be reached again. Each passing second is one that can never be gotten back. Because of this, we need to savor every moment that we get and never waste time. Time accelerates as a person ages, which is why people do not gain an appreciation for time until later in their life.
By respecting time and not wasting it, someone could improve their career and personal life. Time management, or a lack of respect of time, is a huge problem for many people. Because of this, they are either not able to get as much done at work as they wanted, or are unable to spend time with their friends. A person who respects time would have more time to spend either working or with friends.
This article and responses are RichardStep visitor submissions and are about as raw and down-to-Earth as we can get, folks. Keep this in mind as there are varying opinions, ages, and stations in life represented. In the end, there are always some good hints, tips, and advice nuggets to grab from it all.
- Stop waiting for the time to be right. The time will never and always be right at the same time.
- Don’t spend all your time working alone. The whole point is to collaborate. I have spent much of the first half of my career working alone. And if I could do-it-over, I would have worked have chosen to collaborate with others more often and learned new approaches to the tasks at hand. And I would have been able to celebrate with others at the end of a project.
- Life will be hard, you will sometimes doubt yourself be remember believe to proceed.
- Take the time to figure out what you want to do with your life. You only have one life so make the most of it.
- Do not waste time, just dreaming will not work, chase the dreams achieve them. improve each day in every aspect of life.
- Try your hardest and live one day at a time
- Take your time to figure out the career path you want. You don’t have to figure it all out in a day. Make sure it’s something you would want to do for the rest of your life.
- Don’t let life pass you by, make sure to set time aside too truly live your life.
- Do not waste your time for useless things and keep doing efforts.
- Be honest to yourself all the time, don’t do things that you don’t like, you will have a good life if you always do the things you love.
- You have to live life one minute at a time, and for those 60 seconds you are free.
- Spend as much time as possible with the ones that you love. – You never know how long you will have with them.
- Your time will come to its end please make use of your life and make a change in India then will I truly respect you.
- Work smarter not harder, being efficient saves time and effort
- Each day is a gift. You never know when your time to leave will come so you must live each day as if it’s your last.
- Don’t take life too seriously, take time to have fun.
- The only two true values that are, are time and a word kept.
- It’s important to gain perspective about the time frame of your life on Earth, and the Earth in the Universe. You will realize that your time is very limited and you should force yourself to remember this whenever you feel bored or lazy.
- My advice for young adult hard working for any time
- Don’t get stuck in the moment – better times come. always have big picture
- If you cannot find an answer to your questions at the time being, believe that it will come to you eventually when the time is right, you just have to believe that everything will turn out the way it needs to turn out.
- Always take your time to love and help others. The best feeling in life is when you know that you’ve made someone’s day.
- Make most of your time learning whilst you are still young. I strongly believe that knowledge is power and achieving that helps one to attain self-actualization.
- Make the most of every moment. Time manage- tell your time where to go, don’t let is wander far.
- Don’t waste time on the little things, in the end they will not matter.
- To cherish every moment in life because time machines don’t exist
- I would recommend that they take life one day at a time.
- Take your time living day by day because you will never live that day again. Absorb as much knowledge and make as many memories as you can in life because even if it seems as if you have nothing, you’ll always have that.
- Don’t stress over the small things all the time, but be mindful that small things do and can add up
- Take a deep breath when times get tough. It will pass, eventually.
- Learn how to do something that is worth the time it takes to learn how to do it. Help others and be virtuous. Understand you will be in this same position one day…make every day count.
- Don’t be in a rush. Take your time to do things right the first time.
- Time is vital. make the use of it. Value your time. Do good things.
- Live life to the fullest, but one day at a time. Don’t forget when one door closes it is because another is being opened.
- Take each day one step at a time and live life to the fullest because you never know when it will be your last.
- Don’t waste your time being obsessed with material things, treasure love.
- My simple advice be honest ,respect time, follow procedure and policy at work, first achieve expert in your field then ask for respect / honor / financial raise.
- Take one day at a time and focus on what is important.
- The time is now, so do whatever you love most.
- Try to be yourself at all times. Do good things in your life and be good to others at all times.
The awesome Steppers who helped shape this article and grow their own skills found out about their Strengths and Weaknesses. Are you focusing on what matters most in your life? We’ve got a free strengths building course for you. It’s time to know what makes you tick and use it to succeed.