Being happy means that you are content with how your life is going. There is typically little to nothing that is bothering you. You probably have a good support system. You most likely have many friends in your life that make you happy.
Being happy is important in improving your life. Being upset all the time will make you not care about what happens to you. If you want a better career or personal life, you should try doing things that make you happy and avoid things that make you unhappy.
This article and responses are RichardStep visitor submissions and are about as raw and down-to-Earth as we can get, folks. Keep this in mind as there are varying opinions, ages, and stations in life represented. In the end, there are always some good hints, tips, and advice nuggets to grab from it all.
- Live life in one’s own way and live n enjoy every moment you live and bring a smile in at least one living thing in this world.
- Life is too short enjoy each and every moment of it as it comes!
- Enjoy every moment of your youth, live, love and is yourself. The world only has one you and if you keep the world from that, than we lose out on the amazing things that can come out of you.
- If I were on my death bed, my final advice that I would give to a young adult would be to simply have a positive mindset on everything, including bad moments. I want to let others know that having a positive mindset on things can actually help build your self-esteem and change your mind on things that you never really cared for before. Also, I would tell them to just be a reason for someone’s smile.
- Live your life in the moment. enjoy it to the fullest.
- Make sure to live your life to the fullest and enjoy everyone and every moment because you never know where people will go. Also you don’t want to live your life with any regrets because you did not do something that you wish you could have tried.
- Enjoy every moment and take every opportunity to improve on what you do to become a better person.
- I would tell them to live in the present moment – because that’s all there is. Not to take themselves too seriously – we are all just characters in a play. Enjoy life – don’t postpone what you can do today.
- Work hard and have patience. Enjoy every moment of your life.
- Remember to live in the moment. Don’t just do things as a means to an end. Learn to enjoy the journey of life.
- Always be positive in life as life is too short to be grumpy, angry or negative! Everyone needs to learn to enjoy their life and try and find positive in everything. If you are more positive, it means there will be more happy moments in life for you and you will bring smiles and happiness to others.
- Follow your passion and enjoy every moment. For every action there is a reaction.
- Relax and enjoy as many moments as possible. Don’t get caught up in negativity and celebrate all of your talents. Learn as much as you can and share your love easily.
- Make having fun a priority and enjoy every moment of your life
- Remember that you are completely whole and enough just as you are. You have everything you need- just believe in yourself, listen to yourself and love yourself. It will all work out in time, try hard to trust and enjoy the ride for it goes very fast.. Each of these moments are your life- it’s the little things that matter.
- Live the moment, don’t think too much. do what you enjoy and make you happy and better person
- Don’t let anyone take your happiness away, what I mean is people will try to bring you down and thy can leave you depressed or angry but that’s what they want. You need to smile and move on dwelling in bad past moments is just a setback live. love. learn.
- Find love in everything possible you can. Enjoy those moments the most.
- Focus on the journey, not the destination. Live life to the fullest. Enjoy and give thanks in every waking moment. Don’t wait for someone else, because you might be the person you are waiting on. Don’t conform to the norms of the world. Swim against the current. Love others and put them above your own needs.
- Be curious about everything and enjoy living for the moment. Sometimes we get too self-involved or worry too much about irrelevant things. There’s so much to learn and see and do…
- Life is a journey, best enjoyed moment to moment, and if you talk yourself out of doing something that interests you… Ask yourself why? And then pursue it!
- It’s cliche, but just accept yourself. The moment you realize your strengths and act on them, the moment you’ll really grow. Smile as much as you can and be encouraging – people will do the same for you!
- Life is what you make of it, so give it your best shot but enjoy the ride. What happens to you is a direct result of the choices you make. However, sometimes fate intervenes, and in that moment, you have to step back, change your plans, but remain optimistic.
- Life is too short to be unhappy for a moment.
- Live and enjoy every moment of your life. I think this is important because you will regret after the moment is gone
The awesome Steppers who helped shape this article and grow their own skills found out about their Strengths and Weaknesses. Are you focusing on what matters most in your life? We’ve got a free strengths building course for you. It’s time to know what makes you tick and use it to succeed.