The topic of God has changed for me as I have gone through different stages in life. I feel that God is always there to listen and help guide you in life by way of your conscience when making decisions and interacting with the world around you. I think that people can take God too far when imposing their views on others and not respecting that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I also don’t think that God necessarily belongs in the workplace as it is a personal journey for all.
Depending on what a person’s goal is it will modify how your belief in God is portrayed to others. If you are looking to meet a mate and want similar beliefs then it is important to talk about it and put it out there to attract what you are looking for. I would say the discussion of God and religion does not belong in the workplace for all to consume.
It may offend those you wish to impress or it could impress them if they have similar views. It is a risk to put it out there. The basic laws of “treating others as you want to be treated,” “do not lie,” “do not cheat” etc. are good mores to live your life by regardless of the religious connotation and if you follow them I feel that what you put out in the universe will come back to you. I feel if you treat people well they will help you.
This article and responses are RichardStep visitor submissions and are about as raw and down-to-Earth as we can get, folks. Keep this in mind as there are varying opinions, ages, and stations in life represented. In the end, there are always some good hints, tips, and advice nuggets to grab from it all.
God In Your Life
- Stay close to God and focus on the future. Life is about the details and balance.
- Fear Allah. How much longer you live, this life comes to an end. Prepare, prepare son for the other life and for the meeting of your creature. Do not work for those who won’t benefit you in the hereafter, because there you will be the only responsible of all the acts you did. So give in this life as much as you can to the sake of Allah.
- Be humble and loving without judgment or condemnation no matter their or your place in life, age, race, disability or education. We are all God’s creation and put on this earth for a reason. We are all going through something at any given time and being humbly loving that person/people makes a difference even if it’s not right away.
- I would tell them to stop focusing on all of the big things and enjoy every aspect of life and take it all in just one step at a time.
- Always work towards having balance in your life; mental, physical, spiritual, and social. Life goes by too fast, enjoy every day develop a personal mission statement. Be sure to have your priorities set and establish your goals. Go after them and approach life passion and excitement.
- Do what makes you happy and don’t live life full of regrets, but this also comes with knowing how to listen to the advice of those around you. Be accountable to someone for your actions. But mostly, make sure you are true to yourself. Always be who you are for God made you special for a specific reason.
- Do not let anyone to tell you that you cannot do it .you are the driver of your own life .Make God the source of everything you do
- Always thank God for whatever he gave you and always do good to others whatever experience life or people have given you !
- Leave your life to the fullest, take any change you had and explore your options, develop your potential, be social responsible and try, don’t compromise but keep up finding what you really want, what is your impact you want to have. And if you think, it is totally worthy to get crazy and happy for every single moment in your life, to enjoy it to the fullest and not be grumpy about obstacles and difficulties in your way.
- Focus and complete your dream or task at which you are expert. It is essential that person knows its expertise, focusing and completing task is important and moves you ahead in life instead of not doing or completing tasks or goals
- Don’t worry about the past live and enjoy the moment. Life is passing quickly so try to enjoy the journey and don’t worry.
- Live your life to bring God glory. Life is not about you.
- Study the bible well because there is an overabundance of solutions to life’s challenges. It is the greatest book on psychology and leadership.
- Keep God centered in your life and follow your heart.
- Cherish the day in every way possible; the present is really what matters most. People wait for riches, success, status, etc. to be happy & if you don’t appreciate the small things you’ll be missing out your whole life.
- Always allow the Holy Spirit to direct you through life.
- I would tell them to just be themselves. because life isn’t about pleasing others, it’s about pleasing yourself and doing what makes you happy.
- Don’t take life so seriously. At the end of the day you are here to find your purpose and passion. There is never a wrong choice in life, only lessons to be learned and to move on. Everything in your life is a blessing, good and bad.
- Attitude is everything, say thanks to the lord and say thank you for every day of life – because that’s what a miracle is.
- I would tell the young adult to become religious. The religion will give that person everything needed to lead the right life.
- Find God as soon as you can because it wills made the rest of your life that much sweeter. Don’t wait until you are dying to realize must think of him!
- I tell people to not give up in life. face what you got to face in life, live life to the fullness. don’t do drugs you don’t need it. talk to god.
- Throughout my experience in life, I went through a lot of emotions. They I succeeded in life, though, were by expressing the emotions that were holding me back. Letting go of emotions and the past makes you feel so much better and with it gone you can live in the future.
- Never stop believing in God or yourself. With these two key pieces, you’ll never be let down in life because God is the Alpha and Omega and with Him guidance is a breeze!
- Live life for God, and for those around you. Not just those who you are close too, but even those you do not know. Devoting your life first and foremost, to give to God, and then give to others. That will make you truly happy and successful.
- Don’t spend your life chasing money! Enjoy life and look for opportunities to help people.
- Try to help as many as possible bacon it only gives u good and make not only urn life but also life of urn family members filled wide der blessings
- Obey God’s commandments. Explain: You’ll avoid a lifetime of suffering and you will also lessen the amount of life destroying suffering that you inflict upon others.
- Read the Bible. The best of histories are written there. It is a book full of life and wisdom.
- Live life with purpose! Does not waste time thinking about what you feel you can’t do or what you should have or shouldn’t done. Just go out and do it! Place God first in your life and allow him to guide you! You can’t go wrong that way!
- Life is constantly changing and it’s up to you to make those changes good and healthy for your life. (Spiritually, Mentally, and Physically)
- You have a treasure in you which is not fully exploited, make sure to empty all before you die and in all life fear God and you have nothing else to fear
- Be yourself, never let anyone make you feel they are better than you. We are just people and no person is deserving to treat you less than what you think of yourself. We get one life and I won’t spend a moment of it in the presence of despicable people. Be an inspiration to others in business and in life and you can have true happiness that can’t be bought.
- In every challenges that may come in your life there is a solution because God didn’t give you that trial if you can’t resolve it.
- One word of advice I would give a young adult is to never let life hold you back. God created every person for a special purpose. It is important that we not let the struggles and worries of life keep us from accomplishing God’s purpose for our lives. Don’t wait until it is too late to go after your dreams, start now!
- Drinking, money, fame and pride are overrated. Be humble and be who God created you to be. If you’re wrong, admit it, ask for forgiveness and move on. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff so don’t get rattled over things that ultimately don’t matter. Most things are not worth arguing about. You are an entirely unique person – use your strengths and constantly focus on improving yourself.
- Sincerity and Integrity go a long way in making you happy and fulfilled. Life is mostly a measure of how you react to situations.
- Get God in your life, Pray every day, go to Church and is kind to each other.
- Follow your dreams, and live for God, you are created in His image to fulfill His purpose for your life.
- Live life like it’s your last life, enjoy everything you do. Live with the idea that you are being watched by God.
- Be truthful and sincere, work hard, study well, obey your parents and elders, never have a negative attitude towards the life., take life as it comes and face challenges. Be good to others, give a helping hand to the needy.
- Follow God through every situation and circumstance and your life will run smoothly!
- Keep God and family 1st in your life. No matter what you go through, God will guide you. At times you will have to take a loss, but understand you can learn from all experiences. Enjoy the wins, but don’t allow the loses to be for nothing.
The awesome Steppers who helped shape this article and grow their own skills found out about their Strengths and Weaknesses. Are you focusing on what matters most in your life? We’ve got a free strengths building course for you. It’s time to know what makes you tick and use it to succeed.