Ultimate happiness for me would to be able to create something worth standing the test of time. Something that my future if I have kids will be able to look back and say “hey, I need to do better and make my ancestor proud.” Being able to create something like that and it actually its a lot of people liking it and it becomes famous even if just for a day would be unbelievable to me.
If you want to improve your own happiness, you need to figure out your weakness and what goals you are pursuing. Let’s say for an average male. They might want money and women. They should set the goal into making more money by using knowledge, money, and connections. The goal should be start small with a small business or idea then work their way up.
If it is women then they need to go out and attend social events and talk to strangers. It isn’t hard but it takes time and courage. Start with small goals that work toward your biggest happiness goal and reward yourself for doing them then you will achieve possibly something greater.
This article and responses are RichardStep visitor submissions and are about as raw and down-to-Earth as we can get, folks. Keep this in mind as there are varying opinions, ages, and stations in life represented. In the end, there are always some good hints, tips, and advice nuggets to grab from it all.
- Enjoy your work . It requires much of your time.
- I would tell them to live in the present and do what makes them happy even if it doesn’t make others happy. Also I would tell them to question everything. Don’t trust something because of who it was said by. Question it and find out the truth on your own.
- Enjoy life because it does go by quickly. Also live it up when you’re young. Grass is not always green on the other side.
- Being happy is the most important thing. Do what makes you happy even if others think you are crazy. Just be yourself and except others for who they are.
- Don’t let others decide what you want to do. Listen to what they have to say and help that make your decision. But it has to be yours. It has to make you happy. Also be aware that your conscience is who you are, while your reputation is what others think. Always be true to yourself. Be respectful, polite and honest. Always set a goal and chase after it. You only get one maybe two shots to chase after it. Make the best out of each opportunity, and make sure you know what your strengths and skills are, these will help you a long away.
- Enjoy learning, be happy. Keep learning would max your competitiveness. Be happy would always make you have enough positive energy to work.
- Just believe in yourself , never give up and last but not the least enjoy your life it is full of struggle and adventures.
- Life will throw all sorts of unexpected things at you. Try find something you enjoy to do as a career. You may have to start at a place you don’t want to be, but always look for the opportunities it might bring. Work hard, continually learn, and always follow your moral compass. When you mess up, get over it and move on. Life is good, so enjoy it.
- Invest young and never lose the inner child. Be happy. Do the right thing and use your powers for good.
- Enjoy life to the fullest. Never give up on your dreams.
- Live your life to the fullest by enjoying every day. Life always throws a curve but if you enjoy life the curve will not throw you off.
- Life is too short to do anything you don’t want to do. Be happy with your life.
- Make the most of your life. You don’t know what is round the corner, life is to short and be happy.
- I would say just enjoy life celebrate your life by dancing like it says
- Do what makes you happy, not what makes you wealthy. You will find wealth in your own happiness.
- You are great the way you are. Trust in your own abilities to make decisions. Try your best to be a good person, good to yourself, those around you and the environment. Remember that life is short and that you should try to enjoy the ride!
- You have the power to change your own life. If you are not happy, change. Find your way.
- Cherish your relationships, would you rather be right or happy?
- Find your gifts and talents and master them, because they will bring your joy . Also with wisdom they will take you far.
- Be yourself, work hard in things that you really like, enjoy life, try to share happiness to others. Make sure your most important goal is to be happy
- Realize what you really want out of life and what you truly enjoy. Then make a plan to get it that is conducive to yourself. Try not to do things that don’t fulfill you, but realize that you are working towards something if you do have to do those things. Try to be happy no matter what the situation.
- I would simply tell them that, enjoy life to the fullest you never know when life could end, respect others than yourself, and help a stranger If he or she looks like in need of a good cause never hurts to give a hand.
- I’m not up to there yet so I wouldn’t really know and I’d prefer not to pretend that but my advice to someone would be make best of your situation make best of your happy times and trust yourself and instincts and it’s always good to discuss etc
- I would like to say that be true to yourself and don’t be shy ashamed of what you are and accept yourself for who you are. be happy always and forgive the person who has a trouble to you. live in peace and prosperity.
- Enjoy your youth. It goes by so quickly. Make sure you are setting up a good foundation for your old age.
- Never pretend. always be yourself and remain happy no matter the situation
- Live your life and enjoy it don’t make dumb choices from it
- Live your life, truly enjoy it. begin each day as a change to make a difference in someone’s life.
- Do something your passionate about and enjoy, life is too short to be unhappy !
- Be curious, be creative, have fun, ask questions. Connect with others. Listen to music, appreciate art, enjoy nature. make the most of everyday. do what is right – even if it is difficult or challenging. Stand up and fight for what you believe in. be yourself. Keep learning. be kind. Live.
- Never take life seriously. Stay sweet, don’t let life make you better. Strive to reach self-actualization, but have the sense to realize your journey there will bring you just as much joy if not more than the destination will.
- Don’t take yourself to seriously. Smile and have a good time.
- Don’t worry about the little things. Smile. Try make someone else happy. Always put yourself in others shoes. Consider the environmental antecedents to events you don’t understand. When you feel you are being obnoxious, you have an opportunity to change that. It’s never too late
- Take care of yourself. Eat whole foods, exercise, get enough sleep and enjoy life.
- Live your life to the fullest, you only have one. have no regrets do what makes you happy.
- Do what makes you happy. It’s okay if you haven’t figured it out yet. Just know what your priorities are and what is most important to you and work towards that.
- Do what you think is right, and believe in yourself. Your choice will make a difference. Always be happy.
- Live your life to the fullest, it’s because that you may never know when you’re about to die so it’s best if you enjoy your life now
- Enjoy your life while you can don’t mess it up with drugs .
- It is okay to care about others, but always put yourself first. At the end of the day you have to live with yourself, so no matter what it’s important to rely on yourself to be happy.
- Always be willing to try and learn new things. Do whatever makes you happy, it’s your life and you only have one.
- The advice I would give to someone is to enjoy your life right now because life to short and you don’t know when can be your last day in earth. It’s very important to actually live your life with no regrets and be happy with what you doing don’t be down for nothing or no body.
- Live life and enjoy it… but be careful because your decisions today may affect your tomorrow
- Try to be significant and useful to the society and also keep yourself happy.
- Slow down, and enjoy life, It’s always fleeting, but never quite running. Take everything you have and make the most of it. Never give up, don’t doubt yourself, always go forward no matter what.
- Relationships and physical comfort are important. To be at your best you need to be comfortable. To enjoy and share life you need good relationships
- Never be jealous of what others are doing. Appreciate your own work. Don’t beg for anything, earn it. And never regret things that once made you happy
- It’s not too late to change your plans and find what makes you happy/fulfilled.
- Never lose who you are… People will always have opinions on who you need to be and what you should be doing with your life… It’s not up to them to live your life and be happy…it’s up to you.
- Learn to be happy with yourself and treat those around you like gold. Relationships with others are the most important thing you have in this life.
- Enjoy your life doing meaningful thing when you are still alive
- Don’t ever look back n regret about what happened. focus on your present and do all that makes you happy.
- Do not care what anyone else has to say about you, do what you want to do and make yourself happy.
- Learn to enjoy our everyday things the little things
- Don’t always work and get stressed out .Life is happiness don’t waste it when you’re alive. Because once your dead everything is just a waste (even hard work…ENJOY
- Life your life to the fullest. Don’t panic about jobs and all other stuffs. I have learned over a period of time that panicking and getting worried about what you are gonna do in life, will you get a job etc. leads to inefficiency. Just ENJOY what you are studying. And NEVER compare yourself to others.
- Do not think that you will stop learning once you have reached your dreams, learning never ends and do not think you’ve made it, until you can sleep away forever as happy as a bear with honey.
- Enjoy life, have fun in whatever you do and always be yourself.
- Follow your dreams! You will pick many different paths, they will all lead to the same destination. Enjoy the ride!
- Do what makes you happy, try your best, listen to others you may learn something new. Say thank you
- Live your life in happiness. This is no YOLO though. be happy, don’t stress yourself out if you don’t have to. Life is worth a lot more if your happy.
The awesome Steppers who helped shape this article and grow their own skills found out about their Strengths and Weaknesses. Are you focusing on what matters most in your life? We’ve got a free strengths building course for you. It’s time to know what makes you tick and use it to succeed.