Dreaming big means having the mental freedom to think about what you really want out of life and forget about all the reasons why you can’t make it a reality. It means having high standards for your life and setting the bar high for yourself. It is a powerful brainstorming activity that can have the potential for great reward.
Someone could use dreaming big to motivate themselves to see the bigger picture of what they really want in life. They can write their dreams, ideas, and goals down and use that as inspiration whenever they need that little extra push. They can remind themselves why they are working so hard to make their dreams come true.
This article and responses are RichardStep visitor submissions and are about as raw and down-to-Earth as we can get, folks. Keep this in mind as there are varying opinions, ages, and stations in life represented. In the end, there are always some good hints, tips, and advice nuggets to grab from it all.
- You don’t get what you wish for… you get what you work for
- I would give them the advice to work hard to be better than their best self and to be confident in their dreams to and to work harder to achieve them.
- Live life to the fullest and never give up on your dreams, as you never know they might come true with hard work
- Never give up on your dreams, whatever they may be. Even if it isn’t really the best choice, make a stand to do what you love and really aspire to do.
- To follow their dreams and never give up so they don’t wonder what if
- Never give up on your dreams! Do what you like but make them meaningful! Live every moment in your life!
- I would tell him or her to follow his dreams but to not dwell in them but take to action in making them come true.
- Be honest and motivated. Don’t be afraid to dream. Love those close to you and don’t give up.
- Follow your dreams, work hard, is honest and have respect for all people
- I would tell this person to face his fear to not be scared and to head up ahead for his dreams.
- Always live your life with full conviction, Meaning challenge yourself, have confidence in yourself, be self-driven, respect others and treat others as you wish to be treated. Love honestly and deeply and never take a moment, life itself, or the people you love for granted.
- Never give up on your dreams no matter how hard it is and don’t listen to negative people because they don’t have the right to tell you what to do and be yourself no matter what
- If there is anything that you wish you had done in the past but have put off, just do it.
- Pursue your dreams. Don’t be what someone else wants you to be.
- You can accomplish anything you set your mind to. The mind is a very powerful tool that will do the impossible if you believe and tell yourself you can. Have the strength to overcome fear, take criticism, and even defeat in order to achieve your dreams. Anything is possible.
- Always be honest in what you do, and follow your dreams
- Chase your dream, because when you’re young you can do whatever you desire to do. once the years go by your death is just getting closer. live as if every day would be your last.
- Be what you want to be, not what others think you should be. All dreams are valid.
- Life is too short. Make sure you make the most in life, and don’t be scared to follow your dreams. Try to do something different every day to make life interesting.
- Don’t live a timid life. If you sit around wishing to do greatness it won’t happen, you need to go out into the world and experience all the thing that you want to. You only have one life and you need to leave it with no regrets.
- You should always be honest and follow what your dreams are
- Follow your dreams and never give up when it’s hard. when you want something go get it doesn’t let anything to stop you. it’s your life and decisions.
- Don’t give up on your dreams keep trying until you get what you want . live life like if it was your last and make good decisions not stupid ones .
- You do what you wish to do but hope that you become someone who can help everybody and whose every wish turns true
- Be optimistic in life. Believe in your abilities and work hard towards achieving your dream.
- I would tell the young adult that they should never stop having dreams. Never believe that you don’t deserve to have the things you want out of life.
- Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t follow your dreams. People will doubt you all your life but it’s up to you whether you want to listen or not. And don’t let negativity keep you from achieving what you want in life.
- Never give up on your dreams and always try hard. If someone tells you that you can’t do something, let that is your motivation to do so.
- Live your life and follow your dreams and it gets you to be somewhere in life.
- Experience much of what life has to offer. Chase your dreams
- The last thing I would ever tell a young adult would be to live life to the fullest and to be the person they always dreamed of becoming.
- Follow your dreams. Do what you feel is right. Do not feel the need to be poked by someone else to influence your decision.
- My lovely son, please promise me to follow your dreams of becoming a great Gymnast and never be afraid to face the unknown and always respect people around you and accept their opinions and different views on life…please stay the son I always have been so proud off. There are so many more things I would love to tell you, but human life on earth is unfortunately not eternal…
- Go for your dreams, no matter how small. Do not let anyone tell you that you cannot do something.
- No dream is too big. If you want it, you will find a way to make it happen.
- Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die today.
- Don’t Stop Believing and never give up on your dreams!
- Live and let live. Never chase your dreams, work hard for it
- Never lose hope, believe in your dreams, but stay humble no matter what happens.
- I would say never let yourself give up on something you thought you could do because every thought or wish is only possible if you don’t give up
- The advice i would give them is to pursue their dreams because you are not someone in life until you pursue your dreams
- I would tell them to always follow their dreams because it’s better to do a low paying job that you love more compared to a high paying job that you don’t like
- Don’t get a job, get a life! Essentially, do what you love doing. Find something that you could teach to others and would gladly do for free. Then, you will be living your life instead of working at a job where you can only dream about doing something else.
- Be humble, respect everyone, and dream big. Never regret on the choices you made.
The awesome Steppers who helped shape this article and grow their own skills found out about their Strengths and Weaknesses. Are you focusing on what matters most in your life? We’ve got a free strengths building course for you. It’s time to know what makes you tick and use it to succeed.