True success means that you are able to achieve what you want to achieve. Someone could be successful without having achieved anything. As long as they are happy and measure up to their idea of success, then they are successful. To me personally it means a healthy love life,lots of financial freedom and a healthy body
according to my definition of success, they could look within themselves and define their own success. they would then be able to work (or not) to achieve their success. If they tried to achieve my ideals of success, the they would not achieve their true success.
This article and responses are RichardStep visitor submissions and are about as raw and down-to-Earth as we can get, folks. Keep this in mind as there are varying opinions, ages, and stations in life represented. In the end, there are always some good hints, tips, and advice nuggets to grab from it all.
- Love each day, cause there is nothing else in the world but love, and if you love what you do and who you are with you will be very rich.
- I would tell them to do something you love. Because too many people choose a career on money or just what they can get, not by what they are passionate about. If you do something you love, you’ll never work a day in your life.
- My advice to young please do over work only one focus if you success
- Be a good person and go on adventures, but don’t forget to live a balanced life of adventure and relaxation, and always tell the people you love how much you love them. Life isn’t about the money, so people should remember to do the things that truly give life value – but don’t burn yourself out into he process otherwise all your hard work would become pointless.
- Don’t worry too much about grades, career and money. Try to enjoy the good things about life. When you are young you just want more and more, but you should value the things you do have. You only live once, so enjoy it while it lasts. It doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be successful, but don’t worry too much about it. You will see that the greatest things in life aren’t money, and number or letters who says what you are, but meaningful relationships are.
- Never, ever live with fear- Fear closes opportunities to be successful in life, closes potential relationships, and chances to make amends to those that have done you wrong. Fear is what prevents you from growing.
- I would say enjoy each moment and make every moment count. Also be true to yourself and sell your integrity or personal values for anything. Lastly if you something does it right and do it with as much effort as possible because hard work is the key to success. I would say these because of past life experiences that have lead me to believe this way.
- Always be honest in everything you do. be it relationship or work. honest will lead to dedication and dedication to success. but never let someone or something to loom over you.
- I would tell them to enjoy the little things. Take a walk, and breathe. Money isn’t everything and the sooner you realize that, the better your life will become.
- Continue to learn throughout life in order to be successful.
- Enjoy life with a god fame .. also value the relationships. dot goes after money… let it cum to u by yr. talent. live a peaceful n content life with no regrets when u in my stage.. !!
- I will tell the young adult that there is no short cuts and you reap what you sow. Short cuts gets you nowhere in the long run. Perseverance, tolerance and hard work is the key to success and be assertive when overcoming challenges. Forget those who get in your way
- Ambition, Success, and leaving a legacy are the most important things in life. Being remembered is one of greatest things a human being can do for the world.
- Success isn’t measured by money, power, property, etc. It is measured in Happiness. Stay positive, aim high, and surround yourself by people that will share your happiness.
- Try everything once. Don’t do something for the amount of money but what you love to do.
- Do what you love even if you don’t succeed. Try until you do. This means don’t stop doing what you like just because of peer pressure or money.
- No matter what life throws at you always remember to handle each situation with dignity and grace. It alright to have down days but to not let those days control your decisions in life is vital to your happiness and successes in life. Being self-aware is your greatest strength and can take you far in life.
- Give away your last dollar if it’s going to something right, don’t hold on to money.
- One should not fear from death ….at this moment I am content that I have seized my grand finale day that the world is looking towards me for one advice ………….and all I would say is that people in this world tell you to go after two five letter words that are ‘SCOPE’ &’MONEY’ but in reality one should seek another five letter word that is ‘HAPPY’ do what you love if one takes decision on the basis of their interest no one would be dissatisfied and the best part is BE YOURSELF-the way you are ……..
- Don’t choose to do something for the money. Choose to do something because of the impact it will have on other people. Just because you have a degree in something doesn’t mean that’s what you have to do for the rest of your life. You always carry skills and passions with you no matter what, and you can use them to help make the world better.
- Decide what you really want and focus on the end result not how you are going to get there because you lack the skill or money. You will get what you really want. You have to believe in yourself and you have to be happy with who you are and everything else will fall into place.
- Learn and accept your inherent strengths (and weaknesses) and use that to guide your ambitions rather than internalized expectations for yourself. This will foster a deep and genuine sense of self-worth, self-respect, and self-confidence. As a result, you will find more meaning and fulfilled from your life ambitions. You will be more motivated to pursue those ambitions and feel successful.
- Everything does not always work out as planned but it is important to keep trying. Any step of bettering yourself is improvement and another step closer to success. Don’t give up and always try to smile. Make the best and look for the good of every situation.
- You should find a way to be happy in what you do. Being happy in life opens opportunities, you work harder, and are more successful.
- We have the same 24 hours in a day as everyone. It’s what you choose to do with it that makes the difference in your success from someone else’s.
- Always take the opportunity to learn new things. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a new skill or function of a job, but the more you enrich your brain, the more fulfilled you feel.
- Live humbly and give generously; By living humbly, you gain more trust from people and can fit in almost any circle. By giving generously, you can create change by giving love or money.
- Money just allows you to do things, but don’t let it stop you
- Everyone’s life has a purpose to be done .just a few people are lucky enough to find their’s. The first step to success is learn yourself every second. There is never an end for learning what you want. Doesn’t waste time .just do what you have to do ENJOY THE MOST.
- How that person did this? Can I do this? will I succeed in life? How rich i gone be?
- I will united whole world . it will increase are strength , there is no fight between nations with borders issue . so we able to concentrate to find new ideas , develop science , we are able to spend more money on search.
- Don’t set limits. Limits are concepts that help unsuccessful people fit into social norms. Successful people don’t fit into social norms. And that, in turn, is why they are successful.
- Always act with kindness, beauty and money can come and go but kindness is the stability of the world
- Live life to the fullest, and never miss an opportunity because a missed opportunity may be a missed chance for success.
- Don’t take life too seriously. Just try to give your best to whatever you do and you will be successful
- Always try new things, never wait until you have time or money. The world is there for taking
- Don’t Run behind Money, neither success. Always try to learn and make a difference in other people life.
- Get your mind set rite all the success depends on mind set .
- To not waste any time when you’re in your twenties, don’t worry about getting enough sleep go out and enjoy every opportunist you get, don’t get bogged down with money.
- I understand everybody want few million dollars. That is a freedom and security. Remember money is not everything. Don’t ever think that money can buy you endless of happiness. Believe me as I’ve been there and done there. Search and understand the meaning of happiness. Happiness is more valuable that money. Work very hard and smart then is important to for you to really understand the meaning of happiness. No point having all the money but without happiness.
- Be the best that you can be. and be successful in what you believe in.
- Value your relationships more than your ego. Do not be a tyrant and measure and control everything including yourself. Do not judge others but forgive them and show thankfulness for the things that are. Use positive psychology and grow a healthy positive mind and body. Always treat yourself the way you would treat you inner child. Do not let money or sexuality absorb all of your intuition and morals.
The awesome Steppers who helped shape this article and grow their own skills found out about their Strengths and Weaknesses. Are you focusing on what matters most in your life? We’ve got a free strengths building course for you. It’s time to know what makes you tick and use it to succeed.