This topic is about the value of friendship. A good friend can be a port in a storm. Someone to help out when you’re down. Someone you can lift up and support and grow as a result. Good friends challenge you and through those challenges we grow and learn about ourselves.
One can always make friends. It’s never too late to cultivate new friends. Simply say hello. A greeting is one of the few things it never costs anything to give away. Try holding the door for strangers. Volunteering to help a co-worker in need. Saying hi to someone on the train or bus. And always remember to smile.
Friends are like anything worth having. They take time and maintenance. A good friendship is like a flower. You water it everyday, and like a flower, you give a good friend your daily, undivided attention.
This RichardStep Marketing survey was designed to get a better understanding of what really gets under the skin of those folks out there dealing with friends and your life. Read over the awesome answers below and see how you can tailor your business to address the frustrations of the people most relevant to your business niche market. Want more? Read the 125 other topics in the ‘Frustrations’ survey category by clicking here.
The following list are uncut and raw responses of the things this group found most frustrating in their daily lives.
Friends and Your Life
- A frustrating situation is an understatement. The past two days the most annoying, frustrating thing I’ve had to deal with is listen to my friends complain. I’m irritated because the couple things they are complaining about are no where near what I’m having to go through in my life right now.
- About a week ago, an acquaintance gave me information which was confidential. Yesterday I felt I needed to give that information to close friend because my loyalty lies with her. It was information that was important to our whole family/friend/business circle. I was frustrated with myself for giving up the info because it was a breach of confidentiality, but forgiving of myself because it was important toward a bigger resolution.
- Everyday problems I have to deal with is my self. I make everything more complicated the what it really is. I struggle a lot in school. but the most frustrating thing I have to deal with in the last few days is the death of one of my closest childhood friends because I felt like I should of done something. I always know when someone is struggling with something I can se it in there eyes and to know I saw that but didn’t spend everyday with her kills me.
- I didn’t have any money on me for the week and I didnt know who to ask,and not even enough money to pick a car home..it was just too frustrating because I had run out of solutions and then I remembered my friend owed me some money so I went for it in order to pick a car home
- I dishonor my parents That is what I’m frustrated all the times, usually I do things to make my parents feel annoyed sometimes. I’m trying to be righteous and not give them grieve I do that a lot. I’m constantly trying not to upset my parent’s a lot, I put Yahweh first and be more serious about my altitude try to be flexible. I have no friends but it takes time for me to find someone I could spent my hours with: I want to have a relationship with my parents but not do things to make them offended by me. And do things right for me.
- I enjoy my alone/quiet time very much. My roommate is the opposite. I try very hard to ignore her and her company but it’s very hard with the thin walls my apartment has. What’s frustrating is not starting an argument over her inconsiderate ways. I’ve pointed out the things she does, such as being loud and not cleaning up after herself, but she doesn’t take my feelings seriously. Or she just doesn’t care.
- I find it frustrating how some of my friends make terrible decisions and then refuse to accept the severity of their situation. While I understand how they feel to a degree, I can’t help but groan and sigh about what they’re doing because my friends just brush off what I have to say.
- I got frustrated when one of my friends was being harsh on one of my other friends. This made me frustrated because I care a lot about both ou my friends involved in the situation, and I felt like my friend was picking on her and not letting her stand up for myself. I also tried talking to both of them, and the bully wouldn’t listen to me, or say sorry
- I had to catch a train and a taxi home after a flight. I should have been staying with a friend after my flight got in late. In the end I had to catch the train home which is an hour and a half trip. By the time I got to the station it was into the early hours of the morning and the only way to get home was by taxi, another 10 or so kms and the cab fare was more than what I had left. I had to walk the last kilometre home with my luggage. This was frustrating because my friend left me in limbo, I was tired and the cost of getting home was increased due the time of night.
- I had to talk less to one of my best friends because my relationship between him and I were upsetting my father. He had feelings for me and I didn’t for him, I am already in a relationship so the more spend time with him the more I hurt him. But he was fine with it and so was i. This was frustrating because I am capable of dealing with my own problems, and that is something that my father does not see.
- I once had a fight with my best friend. She had been a really good friend to me ever since my childhood. I used to feel that she was the only one to understand me completely and that we had many similarities and that we were perfect for each other. The fight was for a very stupid reason where it was not my fault. One day she made me stand in front of many of my friends whom she felt that they had been wronged by me. she was my best friend, so I kept quite. or else even I could have talked back and defended myself. That time period when I kept quite was the most frustrating time I had when I had to listen to my friend uttering all rubbish about me.
- I was very frustrated when planning a weekend trip with my friends and things didn’t go as planned. There was a communication problem between our friends and they wanted to leave later than we did, and I felt they were not being flexible. This was tough for me because I felt like I was already making sacrifices.
- I was very much frustrated with a friend who I’ve only known for few months has send me a udden message asking me to check a cheapest fare for her mother to come over to UK, which I went ahead and checked various flight after askingher to rpovide me with the dates that her mother wishes to travle. I then messaged her given her all the great deals I have found. she then messaged me requesting to book it and stated she will transfer the funds. The reason I was very frustrated firstly is that we are not super closer and felt I was being requested to do somthing, whichout any kind of appreciation. As she didnt ask if it was possible or if I have a time can I check etc and also no reasons were given to me as of why she coudlnt do it herself. No acknoweldgement or thank you apart from when I messaged her the flight confirmation she came back saying great!! I have forwaded my account details and hasnt even stated when she will give the money -…
- It was frustrating for me to be Stuck in the middle of a lot of drama. I just wish it would go away it drives me nuts. Especially when people are dragging me into a the drama deeper. I got insulted a few times and so did my friends. I do not like that happen
- I’ve had to go through my friends’ tantrums at school. It was frustrating because she doesn’t want to understand or negotiate. She’s adamant. She doesn’t care about me and is only focused about herself. Wants to insult me and make me feel bad all the time. It hurts me that she claims me as her best friend and doesn’t even care about me.
- Mine and my friend’s mobile was stolen from my room,n the suspected person was my best friend,i have still not able to come out of that thing n I was too much dominated by my other whose mobile has also been stolen.I have not been able to figure out what stand should I take.
- Recently, I had to plan my future living situation with a few friends. We were looking at apartments in the area and deciding what we think would be the best option for us personally and financially. It was frustrating because there were 3 of us trying to make a decision. What ended up happening is that we made a list and we are going to go down the list and cut down the list until we had the top 3 apartments. In the end we ended up having an agreement of how to go about the situation.
- The most frustrating thing I have had to do in the past few days, would have to be 2 assignments and a mid term and then having to deal with the boyfriends drama. It is frustrating because it was a lot on my plate and there dose not seem to be enough time in the day to get everything I need to do done and then still some how have time for my self, not to say I have poor time manangment skills just a lot on the go.
- The most frustrating thing I’ve done was when I had to let go of a couple of my friends whom I thought were my friends. It was frustrating because I trusted them and stayed loyal even when they weren’t to me. But all in all I learned from the situation and in a way it made me stronger.
- The most frustrating thing I’ve had to do in the past few days was wait for a friend in order to study. I was annoyed that she was not able to be on my schedule and be ready when I was, as we both had the same amount of time to get ready and I was able to do so in that time. I was frustrated because I couldn’t understand why she couldn’t be ready in the same amount of time as me, and I am not that fast of a person generally.
- The most frustrating thing i’ve had to do is attempt to reconnect with friends whom I care about. Because I hate it when I lose a friendship, and some friends of mine are difficult to keep, just because they aren’t that social…I hope. I’m always doubtful whether people like me or not. Also, some of them I feel irresponsible for somewhat giving up on when I use to dedicate so much energy to helping them, but I felt like my help was unheeded…they never improve and I can’t keep hurting myself to help them, but I still can’t leave them either.
- The most thing that I find out frustrating is when I have my mood swing and especially when I feel down and blue, that’s when things get very complicated and the bad thing is I always letting it out at my boyfriend which I know that’s not right. But when I’m finished feeling that way I became a normal person again.
- Well we have been having friend issues.We got really close to this one family because of religious activities and well the mother decide to go to these meeting where they supposedly help you and we researched this place and saw its not a good place to go they brain wash you and hurt you.Well my family and I as friends want to help her get out of there and she does not want to understand.This is affecting our friendship and communication with each other.
- What I have found the most frustrating is how my friend handles secrets. If my friend tells me something that she only wants me to know, the other gets mad and starts drama. Then if she only wants the other to know, she doesn’t care because she knows. I find that to be infuriating because she is being a hypocrite.