If you’re looking for a job, you want things to go smoothly, right? You want to do the work it takes to get your name out there and you want some good responses back.
But what if you’re not sure about the next step to take?
What if you’ve been out of the job market for more than five years, employed or not?
What if you’ve tried over and over again and just can’t seem to get a phone call?
It’s tough. This whole interviewing process is a complex, cold, and frustrating experience that most people can’t stand. This is exactly the reason I decided to tackle it, systematize it, and bring it to you.
I’m coming to you with career development tools, interview tips, and job grabbing processes to help you get the interview flow down pat. And don’t worry, this is not PhD level confusing tactics (though there are ninja-nuggets of goodness inside).
This is simple, straightforward, and practical techniques for the following people:
- In a job that no longer satisfies you
- Never had a job before
- Haven’t looked for a new job in over 5 years
- Are an expert and are looking for 5-10% improvement tips
I took an experimenter’s role when researching this Interview Action series of books. Yes, I made cold-calls to recruiters to get advice. Yes, I applied for positions I was not “qualified” for (and still got the interviews). Yes, I used my years of psychometric testing data and surveys from richardstep.com to refine my approaches.
And yes, you will get at least 1 big ‘ah-ha’ from this series of books that will make a difference in your interview mastery skill-set. You just have to be willing to look for it.
This series of books will help you prepare for, find, get, and win at the interviewing process to make getting your next job that much more attainable. Think of it as personal interview training on your favorite ereader device.
If you’re ready to get up and learn some new interview methods, get what works best for you, and start applying it to the interview process, then let’s go.
It’s time to start making interviews work for you!
Interview Action – The Complete Set of Books
- Book 1: Build Your Foundation
- Book 2: Enter The Market
- Book 3: WIN-terviewing
This includes all 3 of the books in the Interview Action series. The 3 books are described in much greater detail below.
This complete set here will give you the whole set at a lower total cost and fewer files cluttering your ereader library.
BOOK 1: Build Your Foundation
1) Know the reasons: This interview mindset preparation section will help destroy the fear of the unknown and get you confidently ready to start your interviewing journey.
2) Show Your Skills: Here you’ll align everything you’ve ever done with what matters most to interviewers. Show what you’ve got and the value you will add.
3) Beat The Competition: The market is a snarling bear and if you don’t figure out how to beat the competition, you’ll be just another “rejection email” in a company’s huge pile of submissions.
Book 2: Enter The Market
1) Discovering Openings:This section turns years of “old-school” advice into updated and practical tips you can use in today’s challenging market.
2) Do Your Research: Times have changed and researching what you’re going for is powerful for you and the interviewer. Be ready leave a lasting impression or know when to walk away.
3) Planning the Interview: Not enough time, effort, and preparation is spent in the steps leading up to the actual interview. Get your job hunting efforts focused and boosted here.
Book 3: WIN-terviewing
1) Hone Your Mind: Here you will become a master of your emotions, confidence, and motivation. This whole process is a mind game and you’re the controller of your actions.
2) Talk Without Talking: Over half of all communication is done without actual spoken words. Learn how to overcome self-sabotaging body language and interview with confidence.
3) Master Tough Questions: You know they’re coming. You know those tough questions every hates to answer will be thrown your way. Work through the good answers now and be prepared.
4) Negotiating The Win: Your life and time is the most valuable resource. Make sure you are getting what you’re worth. Get the most out of your time, income, and freedom.
Hope it helps and good luck in your job hunting journey!