Living with passion is making the intentional choice to focus on the things that you care about most in life. When you have decided which things means the most to you, you then devote as much time and energy as possible to cultivating and committing to them. Simply living – eating, drinking, and maintaining a place to live – does not have to require all of one’s time and energy. Even if it’s just a few minutes every day, living with passion is taking at least a little bit of time with the things that you love.
Everyone has different things that mean a lot to them in life. It could be one’s family, a skill set/hobby, or even one’s personal faith. When you devote just a few minutes of time to any of these things, like playing with your kids at the park, setting aside time in the morning to pray, or practicing a musical instrument, it can have a marked improvement on your overall emotional well being.
When we receive that endorphin rush, we want to devote even more time to cultivating our interests and personal relationships. It creates a wonderful cycle of experiencing happiness by devoting our time to the things we love, and then a desire to do those things more and more often, until eventually it becomes the central part of our lives.
This article and responses are RichardStep visitor submissions and are about as raw and down-to-Earth as we can get, folks. Keep this in mind as there are varying opinions, ages, and stations in life represented. In the end, there are always some good hints, tips, and advice nuggets to grab from it all.
Living With Passion
- Time dwelling or talking about how much stress one is going through is wasted energy and only increases stress. Instead of venting about how much work you have to do, just do the work.
- Live your life the way you want to live it, don’t get discouraged otherwise.
- Decide how you want to be in the world, and use this image as a touchstone in situations that arise; for example, I want to be courageous in my life, so I look for opportunities to make what feel to be courageous choices to me.
- Learn financial management – it will lead to many correct decisions
- Become emotionally healthy Know who you are engage in vibrant, honest, relationships be teachable
- Follow your passion. Find your hidden natural talent which you are best at among others. The real tragedy is finding your talent and strengthening it rather than just improving upon your weaknesses.
- Be the best person you can be, work hard, don’t get discouraged when things don’t work out how you want them to and always tell someone you love them.
- Live in the moment, because life is too short to wonder about what could be and what’s going to happen next. Have fun because it those moments that you’re going to think back on when you get to my stage.
- I’d tell them to not take things at face value. Things are often not quite as they appear. The old adage, don’t judge a book by its cover comes to mind. Try to look past the surface level of people and things and see what they are in their very core. Always try to visualize things in a positive light, but be mindful that bad does exist in the world. Always remember to trust first but then always follow that with verification.
- Love peoples, there is love around you but the only thing you need that courage.
- Be comfortable in yourself and have a good self-esteem. Have the courage to fight your fears. Learn to love yourself before loving others.
- Humans are silly creatures. Act and encourage this as that is what you are going to be and get.
- Be positive and determined about what you want in life . Do not let other people’s opinions bother u or discourage you from yr. dream . Because at the end , it is you who get the victory and you who are responsible for your destiny .
- Live every day to your full potential, follow your dreams & is true to who you are. People need to feel that they can be themselves and don’t have to hide their opinions and what they feel. They need to be encouraged to follow their dreams, and know that someone believes in them to achieve those dreams. And more over, i believe that if you really want something, you do everything in your power to get there. Therefore, working to your full potential
- There’s so many things that people have done to affect me, hurt me, and mentally damage me. If you’ve gone through any of that, i just want you to do your best and move on, the past isn’t the best thing to hold on to, You can forget or Learn from it, and move on.
- Don’t be afraid and feel shy to try anything always remember you have nothing to lose at such a young aged it will make your life more colorful.
- Take advantage of every opportunity that you get. Use these experiences to learn, grow, and develop relationships with people. Never stop learning, and do things that will constantly teach you knew things.
- Even the darkest, worst situations in life can be overcome with the right support, encouragement and motivation.
- Don’t listen to people who just want to bring you down seek encouragement from those who want to help you
- Listen to your elders. They have more experience and knowledge. Use that to your advantage. Learn to be right and do what is right while you are still young.
- Engage life. Explore and grow. Identify and overcome your constraints, don’t let them dictate your life.
- “Time waits for no one. Pursue your passion and do not ever give up on it! Times will get hard before they get better.”
- I would tell them that they need to encourage themselves and others to do as much in life as possible.
- If you could look at yourself at the subatomic level, you’d see that you’re moving the speed of light and you’re the age of the universe.
- Take chances. I was offered a lot of opportunities when i was younger, both personal and professional, and turned them down to follow the path i thought was expected of me. This hasn’t led to where i believed i would be so i wish i had taken advantage of more of the unexpected.
- Always stand up for what you believe in and do not let people just walk all over you. People are always going to try to take you for advantage and you have to make sure they can’t.
- You will never achieve something if you do not do it with motivation, courage, and passion.
- Be bold and try things when young. Start saving when you are a teenager.
- I would tell them to look forward to what’s ahead and have a goal in mind. I would also tell them to not worry on what other people think because only you thoughts really matter. Always look for real and true friends that encourage, support and motivate you to your goal and do not focus on those who do not do that. Be confident, travel, explore, meet new people and live life with no regrets.
- Take advantage of every opportunity put in front of you. Even if you are not 100% sure if you should take an opportunity take it. You never know where it could lead you.
- All those incidents that we face in our life are for betterment. face the difficulties with courage, but don’t forget to think about our loved ones. don’t bother about others except our loved ones. BE YOURSELF DONT TRY TO COPY OTHERS.
- Take advantage of every opportunity you get, because you never know what you’re going to love.
- I would say: “Do not wish your life away. Make every opportunity count. Do not let distractions pull you aside and do not or stop looking for acceptance from fake friends and instead focus on how you can improve on your skills and make friends that will love you for who you are and will encourage you to accomplish your dreams.”
- The advice i would give them is to encourage them to pursue their dreams because everything that you do has an impact on the world.
- Find someone who loves, supports, and encourages you no matter what. Everything else will work itself out if you apply yourself.
- I would say to her that this world is changing to fast and we need to keep maintain in what we learned every day and take advantage of the goodness and leave apart everything that may hurt you and influence on your life
- Don’t be afraid to explore the world & live. Be responsible but be free. Find your balance. Time is valuable, use it wisely.
- Pursue your passion, seek excellence and determine your uncompetitive advantage. Everything else will fall into place
- I would encourage them to respect up and teach down. In other words, always be respectful to authority even if you don’t agree. And teach those coming behind you.
- Don’t think about what others think of you. Have the courage to do and be whoever you are
- Time never come back, live every day as the last day of your life.
The awesome Steppers who helped shape this article and grow their own skills found out about their Strengths and Weaknesses. Are you focusing on what matters most in your life? We’ve got a free strengths building course for you. It’s time to know what makes you tick and use it to succeed.